Cable Tray Production Line
We supply a complete Cable Tray Production Line for the production of all types of cable trays for carrying the energy cables and the communication cables. All cable trays and their covers are produced in the roll forming line which is consisting of the decoiler, straightener, feeder, roll forming machine, punching unit, cutting machine and the stacking unit.
What is Cable Tray
Cable trays are used to carry various types of cables such as power distribution, control, and communication. Cable tray system is the alternative to open wiring or electrical conduit systems which are commonly used for cable management in commercial and industrial construction.
Cable Tray Types
Several types of tray are used in different applications:
- Ventilated Cable Tray has openings in the bottom of the tray, allowing the air circulation around the cables.
- Ladder Cabe Tray has the cables supported by a traverse bar, similarly to the rungs of a ladder, at regular intervals on the order of 100 to 300 mm.
- Wire Mesh Cable Tray is more appropriate for usage of a great number of small cables are used, such as for telephone or computer network cables.
- Channel Cable Tray is used for installations with limited numbers of tray cable when conduit is undesirable.
- Material width: 100 – 600 mm
- Material thickness: 0.8 – 2.0 mm
- Rolling speed: 8 m/min
- Roller stations: 20 stations